Claim Analyst - EMEA
OTC Finance – Claim Analyst
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Validation of marketing and pricing claims and deductions support in accordance with established program policies and procedures.
- Research and support revenue related deduction disputes and post audits from customers
- Business partnering with cross functions including external customers, Regional Sales and Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- Assist in account analysis, reconciliation and reporting at month-end
- Assist with internal and external financial audits and reviews
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and participation in special projects as needed
- Review of customer contracts and procedures for revenue deduction programs to ensure compliance
- Identify improvement opportunities in claims processing and support process changes
Understanding of accrual accounting, excellent analytical skills in researching claims and ability to
Handle detail. Good communication skills are essential, highly organized and ability to manage priorities and deadlines, proficient with Excel, Oracle experience a plus
Recently completed degree in business, finance or accounting. 3 years experience in Finance role preferable.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless personal peripherals. With special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control, Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race and membership of the Traveller community.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.