Oracle Apps ERP SCM Functional Consultant
- We are now looking for Oracle Apps SCM Functional consultant with 5-8 years of experience to join our Global SCM support team. This role must have strong functional skill sets in eBiz R12 Supply Chain modules (OM, Inv, PO, MFG, BOM, WIP, iStore, iPurchasing and iSupplier)
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Analyze issues and provide alternates to Business users in their day-in day-out operations
- Good business process knowledge and system configuration knowledge and be able to interact with the Business Users and Support and Guide them in Business Process
- Month end closure and SOX activities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Resource should have 5 to 8 years of experience in Oracle Apps Modules
- Should have good functional knowledge in OM, Inv, PO, MFG, BOM, WIP
- Resource must have hands on experience in order to cash, procure to pay and Demand to build process flows
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
- Worked on R12.x Production support.
- Experience in at least in 1-2 full project implementations of ERP
- Resource should have experience with onsite and offshore model
- Should have worked on SLA based support model
- Knowledge of iSupplier, iProcurement, iStore modules is added advantage
- Should have worked with Support and Development.
- Resource must work in 24X7 shifts
- Should have knowledge in Month end closure and SOX activities.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Working with 3rd Party technical support on technical issues (logging support requests)
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Understanding of Finance modules is an added advantage.
- Technical Experience is a value add (SQL/Interfaces/Conversion etc)
- Proactive and results oriented, process oriented.
- Able to set priorities on a continuous basis
- Ability to take ownership and drive tickets to closure to meet SLA's
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
• MCA/ BE/BTech Computer science /Electronics & Communication
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”