Senior Sourcing Specialist
The ME GSM Specialist is responsible for Mechanical Parts related matters such as “Continuous Quarterly Cost Maintenance, 2nd source samples qualification processes with engineers, CIP program process, CPA discussion etc.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Cost Maintenance & Management.
• Cooperation with Buyers & Global commodity on the material management
• RFQ Feedback. Primary & 2nd Source Sample Submission Follow-Up and Approval
• Coordination on the forecast of long lead time components
• Trial Run Co-work w/ PMs and sample collection for TR requirement
• Market Information Collection
• CPA discussion and sign-in with suppliers
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 3~5 years ME sourcing experience
• Need to have metal commodities knowledge to have engineering discussions between internal engineers and external suppliers.
• Need to have basic financial knowledge to proceed BOM cost reviewing, metal parts cost breakdown and suppliers financial report analysis
• Need to have international trading knowledge to have negotiation on the business terms, agreements
• Need to track and process RFQ requested from BU and complete 2nd source samples submission
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Aggressive attitude to support manager to collect market trend and proceed analysis.
• University Degree or above
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”