Business Admin Logitech Türkiye
The Business Administrative Assistant Logitech Türkiye, reporting to the Country/Cluster Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational matters relating to the excellent and smooth running of administrative tasks as described below.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do.
These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Manage invoicing process: Be the contact person for all invoices related to the Country/Cluster activities.
- Set up and follow up on POs and MDFs introduction to the system for approvals.
- Ensure a flawless process and collaboration with the Finance team and Key Account Managers.
- Act as the link between Finance and Suppliers.
- OCRM Administration: Set up activities in OCRM system, ie. bookings and distribution funds (e.g. SPR- price protections, returns) for the country/cluster.
- Coordinate quarterly input concerning contractual funds, Promo budgets and Booster.
- Control and check daily budget spends during the quarter and review the progress with the Country/Cluster Manager on a weekly basis.
- Gather and organize marketing assets: Send and receive product samples, etc
- Handle all related receptionist tasks (phone calls, post office).
- Support any other ad hoc requests related to TCA Cluster.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role and preferably in a multinational company.
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills, capable to adapt communication style to the audience.
- Extremely well organized, responsible, and flexible.
- Experienced handling of “MS Office” (Excel formulas, PowerPoint) and other “IT-Tools”.
- Proactive, reliable, and trustworthy.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.
As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for very person to take initiative and make things happen.
But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.