Color Material Finish Sustaining Technical Manager
JD - Color Material Finish Sustaining Technical Manager
Are you a confident, ambitious individual looking for inspiration and the opportunity to start your career in the consumer product industries?
Do you want to work in a global, inspiring, open, corporate environment with partner sites where you will receive training from hands-on experts, find out your passion and pushing the boundary to your limit?
If you answered yes, then this role is for you!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will focus primarily on improving the quality for the CMF part.
- Support global cross-functional teams for assigned supplier transfer projects.
- Manage the update of CMF Eng design changes to improve manufacturability, performance, quality and cost.
- Conduct supplier design reviews and support CMF specification update for 2nd source development, cost reduction.
- Responsible for implementation of overarching corporate sustainability company strategy, like VOC paint, PCR material phase-in..etc.
- Use appropriate project management tools, communicate plans and risk management techniques to create rigor in CMF part engineering design and execution.
- Independently resolve complex CMF issues, challenges, and accomplish CMF objectives within a project team. Acts as a source of technical expertise to others in CMF technical areas.
BS/BA degree in mechanical, chemical or material engineering and sciences.
Have your pulse on the latest color management, materials and finishes. 3-5 years CMF experience, preferably in the consumer product industry with engineering design and volume manufacturing experiences. A proficient knowledge of various manufacturing processes is a benefit for the innovation of new processes and new materials.
5 years+ working experiences in CMF processes: printing, painting, plating, anodizing, PVD, IMD, ED, blasting, polishing, brushing, hot stamping, debossing, tool 3D texturing, lasering etc decoration process. Experiences in material formulating, processing and assembly: composite, lightweight structures, metal and alloys, plastic / rubber, fabrics, leather, microfiber, paint, coating, inks, adhesives, stamping, die casting, injection molding, compression moulding...
1 year+ experience as a project engineer, project management experience is a plus. Looks beyond the immediate problem and generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems
Mature problem-solving skills on complex technical issues
Excellent Mandarin and English in Reading/Speaking/Writing. Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.