Supplier Quality Account Manager
- 5+ years experience in consumer electronics manufacturing arena, supporting new product launches from a manufacturing, quality, or product development perspective
- Bachelor's degree required with a scientific or engineering focus or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on Experience in manufacturing and validation.
- Familiar with common measurement metrology and strong skills leading the problem solving processes with 5 why methodology
- Experience with all aspects of supplier quality management: quality concepts, tools, methods (e.g. FMEA, DOE, IQ/OQ/PQ, SPC, MSA, GRR, 8D), quality issue resolution and quality monitoring measures.
- Experience with manufacturing as well as supplier management techniques and processes such as supplier audits, new product introductions, product life cycles, manufacturing engineering, first article inspection, technical documentation, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication in English / Chinese.
- Ability to travel in Vietnam domestically for suppliers on site audit activities.
- Effective communicator. Able to work effectively with global, cross-functional stakeholders