Sr. Data Analyst
Our Internal Audit team manages operational audit, SOX compliance, and investigation of the company. We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst, to join our Internal Audit team based in Chennai. The candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of operational audit, SOX, and investigation with data analytic focus.
The primary role of the Sr. Data Analyst is to identify, design and develop data analytics routines to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit team. Maintain an effective system of data analytics and models which provide enhanced insight into risks and controls, establishes an efficient/automated means to analyze and test large volumes of data for outliers, anomalies, patterns, and trends, and helps evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls. Create repeatable data analytics to support continuous audit monitoring programs. In addition, this position is to periodically perform audit tests of controls by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence, preparing audit workpapers, evaluating test results, and drawing conclusions on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
· Identify, design, and develop data analytics extract routines to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit team.
· Manage data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines, and generate output for visualization/analysis by the Internal Audit team.
· Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing and analyzing large volumes of data.
· Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data sources and data elements required for analytics, applying professional skepticism when assessing data sources and validating the completeness and accuracy of data received.
· Interact and collaborate with Internal Audit team members in working towards departmental goals.
· Perform audit tests of controls by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence, preparing audit workpapers, evaluating test results, and drawing conclusions on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
· Execute on special projects and other assignments as requested by management.
· 3-5 years of relevant/recent data analysis experience in audit, financial, risk management, or technology functions.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, data-intuition, and problem-solving skills, and proficiency in data analytics techniques.
· Strong knowledge and proficiency in extraction and analysis of data from a wide variety of financial systems, leveraging data analysis tools, Excel, Access, and/or Microsoft SQL.
· Preferred knowledge and experience in the consumable industry and systems, such as Denodo, Snowflake, Oracle, Tableau, SQLs, etc.
· Experience building and supporting continuous audit monitoring programs.
· Working knowledge of internal controls and auditing techniques.
· Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, computer science, or management information systems.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, Age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.