Senior Product Compliance Engineer - Sustaining
The Senior Product Compliance Engineer - Sustaining will manage product compliance projects and programs related to existing products (keep products in compliance).
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Make sure products remains in compliance with Safety, EMC, RF, Energy Efficiency and others regulations, in multiple countries.
- Manage projects and programs related to product compliance - sustaining (keep products in compliance), such as: Implementation of New standards and New regulations; Certificate updates; Certificate Renewals; Market expansions; and others sustaining projects.
- Interface with Logitech Business Groups, Designers, Engineers, Marketing, Trade Compliance, Legal department and other Logitech teams.
- Collaborate with Product Compliance team: test lab engineers, compliance experts, E2E compliance engineers, and others.
- Interface with external organizations, such as: test lab, certification bodies, authorities, agents, etc.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of experience in product compliance project management.
- Familiarity with worldwide regulations, certification schemes, marking requirements, test sample requirements, etc.
- Familiarity with Safety, EMC, RF and Energy Efficiency regulations and standards.
- Familiarity with IT type of products (including components certification requirements) and wireless technologies, such as 2,4 GHz SRD, Bluetooth, WIFI 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, NFC, Qi technology and others.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- High level of understanding on product certification in the Americas is desired.
- Spanish speaker is desired.
Bachelor’s Degree is be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.