The Distribution Manager is responsible for defining strategies and implementing action plans for growth of the Logitech business with assigned Distributors and selected accounts in Australia and is responsible for their quarterly business performance.
You will work closely with the Supply Chain Lead and the National Managers in both the Consumer and B2B spaces to ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly according to the KPIs in the plan and agreed with the customer.
The Distribution Manager is responsible for the Distribution Reward Program and the Distribution Landscape as well as for the Sell in and Inventory level and Inventory Quality with the business partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
• Communicate and execute on the Distribution Reward Program;
• Drive Customer towards agreed KPIs;
• Focus on achieving the Sell In Number based on the Channel Model which gives the Sales Through and Inventory Levels;
• Drive the Inventory Quality, in particular the ageing profile with dedicated activities to improve over time;
• Support New Product Introductions (NPI);
• Engage with Distribution Manager in New Zealand cluster to attain best practices for both entities;
• Engage with Account Managers at Distribution to build the knowledge base on Logitech products and practices through Product Training. Training would include Consumer Categories along with B2B and Video Collaboration;
• Work with Distributors Vertical Sales Teams and secure participation of Logitech B2B and VC programs by presenting features and benefits of the program to Distribution Sales BDM's and Account Managers and VAR/Reseller community;
• Drive awareness and participation of Sales Contests and programs to maximise effectiveness;
• Execute special events at Distribution. Lunch and Learns, Café Days, New Item Training, Sales Contests, Reseller Events, Customer events;
• Engage with Distribution sales teams and participate in surfacing opportunities for large bid opportunities. Connecting Logitech Sales teams to close opportunities;
• Work with Distribution Product teams to instigate cross vendor bundles for incremental business;
• Monitor weekly business intelligence through distributor inventory and sell through reports to determine correct strategy.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviours to our team:
• 7-10 years prior work experience;
• 3-5 years prior experience managing IT, CE Distributors;
• Extensive knowledge of the IT and CE Industry with an excellent understanding of the go to market models;
• Understanding of the New Zealand market would be an advantage;
• BA or BS degree;
• Cool under pressure with the ability to deliver messages both accurately and diplomatically;
• Empathetic individual who understand the importance of listening;
• Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency who seeks out timely and creative solutions;
• Ability to work on customer problems outside of 9 to 5 boundaries;
• Functions well as a member of a cross functional goal oriented team;
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
• Knows when and how to escalate customer issues and how to keep appropriate stakeholders in the loop;
• Intellectually curious and enjoys life-long learning;
• Passionate user of Logitech products;
• Willing to travel interstate and internationally;
• Excellent knowledge of English, other languages a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”