Senior Distribution Account Manager - Australia
The Distribution Manager, Australia is responsible for defining strategies and implementing action plans for growth of the Logitech business with assigned Master Distributors and selected accounts in Australia
“This is not a supply chain role”.
You will work closely with the Master Distributors and their teams to ensure quarterly sell in targets are achieved.
You will work with Logitech National Managers and their teams in both the Retail, Consumer B2B and Video Conferencing spaces to ensure that the forecasted stock is available at the Master Distributors when required according to the forecast and set KPIs as agreed with the customer.
The Distribution Manager is responsible for the “Partner Program”
In this role you will:
- Communicate and execute on the “Partner Program”
- Work with Logitech sales teams to help them meet their sales targets.
- Drive Customer towards agreed KPIs and targets.
- QBR’s will be prepared and presented to the Distributors management teams.
- Focus on achieving the Sell In Number based on the Channel Model which gives the Sell Through and Inventory Levels
- Drive the Inventory Quality, in particular the ageing profile with dedicated activities
- Support New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Engage with Team Leaders and Account Managers at Distribution partners to build the knowledge base on Logitech products and practices through Product Training. Training would include Retail, Consumer Categories along with B2B and Video Collaboration.
- Work with Distributors Sales Teams and secure participation of Logitech B2B and VC programs by presenting features and benefits of the program to Distribution Sales BDM's and Account Managers and VAR/Reseller community.
- Execute special events at Distribution. Lunch and Learns, Café Days, New Item Training, Sales Contests, Reseller Events, Customer events.
- Drive awareness and participation of Sales Contests and programs to maximise effectiveness.
- Engage with Distribution sales teams and participate in surfacing opportunities for large bid opportunities. Connecting Logitech Sales teams to close opportunities.
- Work with other vendors to instigate cross vendor bundles for incremental business.
- Monitor weekly business intelligence through distributor inventory and sell through reports to determine correct strategy.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviours to our team:
- 7-10 years prior work experience
- 2-5 years prior experience managing IT, CE Distributors.
- Extensive knowledge of the IT and CE Industry with an excellent understanding of the go to market models.
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency, who seeks out timely solutions
- Cool under pressure with the ability to deliver messages both accurately and diplomatically
- Be able to professionally present QBR’s to Distribution partners
- Empathetic individual who understand the importance of listening
- Functions well as a member of goal-oriented teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knows when and how to escalate customer issues and how to keep appropriate stakeholders informed.
- Passionate user of Logitech products
- Willing to travel interstate and internationally when required
- Excellent knowledge of English, other languages a plus
- Understanding of the New Zealand market would be an advantage.
- BA or BS degree
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”