Sr Customer Supply Chain Demand Planner
The Customer Supply Chain Demand Planner is responsible for managing the Latin America short term demand forecasts both Sell In and Sell Thru level for assigned product categories. You will work very closely with multiple internal supply chain teams, especially (RPM) Regional Product Managers to create and maintain a short term demand plan and to drive the S&OP processes. This position is ideal for someone who thrives on gathering and analyzing demand trends and signals, driving collaborations with multiple teams, and taking on a key role in shaping demand planning function to meet department and company objectives.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain sku-level demand plan for assigned product category using analytical and statistical tools, intelligence gathering and collaboration.
- Monitor inventory levels, take corrective and preventive actions with related functions to avoid supply shortages and excess/aging stocks.
- Acquire, understand, and incorporate demand signals, channel data, replenishment triggers in the development of the product level demand plan.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc performance summaries with fact-based root cause analysis, propose & carry out corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare and present demand plans, actual performances, and inventory status during monthly S&OP meetings with executives.
- Manage all aspects related to weekly, monthly, and quarterly demand planning activities.
- Manage product life cycle transitions from (NPI) New Product Introduction phase to (EOL) End of Life to ensure supply availability and targeted inventory level.
- Drive development and implementation of processes and tools related to demand planning, forecasting, and supply allocation.
- Support the continuous improvement initiatives to refine existing process and tools and to develop the next generation of activities
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
Por favor envíe currículums en inglés solamente
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.