Kinaxis Support Analysts
We are now looking for Kinaxis support analyst 7+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and 3+ years of experience in Kinaxis Rapid Response.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Respond to business users queries by determining nature and likely causes of issues, recommend corrective actions
- Analyze issues and explain planning result to business users. Provide alternate workaround to minimize the business interruption
- Performing application administration functions
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Should have a techno-functional experience working with Supply Planning, Capacity Planning (Constraints), DRP, MPS and Demand Planning modules
- Should have a strong background in providing support for Kinaxis Rapid Response Application
- Hand on experience in performance tuning, bug fixing & application upgrade in Kinaxis application
- Resolve the issues arising during the data update process
- Experience in Authoring Reports, Dashboards, Workbooks, Tasks and Automation for enhancements requested
- Monitor scheduled tasks, inbound and outbound interfaces
- Must have knowledge of integrating Kinaxis with host Oracle ERP systems
- Ability to work with Kinaxis Product Support in case product defects arise
- Willingness to work in 24X5 shifts.
- Handle all assigned cases within specified SLA response times
- Require Authoring Level 1 Certification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in Oracle manufacturing and Order Management will be a plus
- Working knowledge of relational databased and query writing considered an asset
- Proactive and results oriented, process oriented.
- Able to set priorities on a continuous basis
- Ability to take ownership and drive tickets to closure to meet SLA's
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
- Degree in Information Sciences or Supply chain or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Business Processes
- Fluent English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”