Accounts Receivable Analyst
We're hiring an Accounts Receivable Analyst to have a key role within the team at Logitech Cork.
This is a senior role within AR team, reporting to the O2C AR & Amazon team Manager.
The role is primarily involved with Accounts Receivable but offers excellent exposure to other areas of Order to Cash and the wider Finance function.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Perform & monitor daily cash application process to ensure accurate receipts processing
- Weekly reconciliation of customer AR transactions and Cash Management module.
- Support customer invoicing as required including processing of manual ad hoc billing requests, including other revenue (support O2C manager to support specific requests).
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure that Logitech AR KPI's are achieved / exceeded including Customer Collections, Claims and Returns teams.
- Resolve customer payment / billing queries including working with other stakeholders to own and drive resolution.
- Key player in the Accounts Receivable fiscal close process.
- Perform key AR SOX controls as required.
- Continuous improvement mindset: identify opportunities to process efficiencies in the AR function.
- Assist in Oracle functional enhancement testing as required.
- Assist in internal and external financial audits and reviews.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and participation in special projects as needed.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for AR queries.
- Support accounts receivable team during manager’s absence.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Accounts Receivable or Cash Application within a global company.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word – Office based applications.
- Experience in VBA / Macros a plus.
- Exposure to Oracle (R12) a plus.
- Strong accuracy levels & attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical & communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach.
- Thrive on building strong relationships with all the teams through a shared purpose and sense of openness and fun.
- English written & spoken.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business related.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.