JDM Supplier Planning Manager
Not a people manager but an individual contributor working as a supplier planning manager for your assigned supplier accounts covering: Supply Planning, Perfect Execution & Supplier Management.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Manage suppliers’ production constraints, critical material preparation and shipment to bridge demand/supply gap between Logitech DCs and suppliers;
- Take initiatives to manage supply chain for owning suppliers/products to minimize late delivery;
- Ensure the rationality of critical constraints management (include tooling, assembly line capacity, lead-times …);
- Work with cross-functional teams to remove roadblocks that may hinder supply;
- Manage product phase-in/out activities to keep obsolesce ratio within defined level;
- Manage supplier delivery performance to beat defined on-time delivery target;
- Train up new supplier to meeting our supply chain requirements and using our system;
- Qualify new supplier on their Planning and Purchasing capability;
- Ensure suppliers’ SCM processes comply with Logitech standard via supplier quarterly auditing/ranking process;
- Release tooling PO and manage tooling scrap process;
- Regular / Reasonable travel to supplier site (<10%);
- Leverage demand and supply so as to maximize revenue with the lowest cost;
- Planning for manufacturing transitions to South Asia countries with necessary knowledge on manufacturing operation process, buffer planning, inventory planning, logistics and compliance, etc.;
- Drive Continuous Improvement for supplier service, cycle time reduction, supply flexibility, visibility of components, tooling and labor preparation.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- University BA. Degree;
- At least 5 years Supply Chain Management experience in electronics industry, ODM supplier management experience preferred;
- Solid work experience in international company;
- Good knowledge in global supply chain management and MPS process;
- Good knowledge in MRP, ERP. Quick learner if not familiar with Oracle;
- Familiar with electronics manufacturing process and product characteristics;
- Familiar with production planning and material control;
- Down-to-earth working attitude is a must;
- Excellent communication skills with proactive working attitude;
- Good analytical skill is required;
- Experience in logistics is a plus;
- Good Project Management skills is preferred;
- Proficient in advanced MS Excel and Power Point;
- Good command of written & spoken English & Mandarin;
- Experience on manufacturing oversea transitions is preferred.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.