Brand Marketing Specialist ,Gaming
Logitech G is looking for a gaming marketing specialist to be instrumental in the development and execution of our Logitech G brand strategies in Korea. You will help make Logitech G as #1 gaming gear brand in e-sports scene, the gear of choice for gamers, engage with gamers and e-sports fans to help drive brand equity and revenue. This position will be reporting solid line to Korea gaming category manager. The key approach is to embrace the strength & the innovation of Logitech Products, understand consumer needs and sales & marketing programs, to support Logitech business strategy and decision with right marketing strategy.
Reporting to KR gaming marketing manager, this role is integral to developing & executing digital, PR & social, etail/retail display More specifically, this role includes
- Develop digital strategies for gaming that drive business by optimizing our digital marketing mix, driving more traffic to etail pages and making more our product content more SEO driven
- Lead to create and optimize local digital assets (i.e., ads, product pages) and enforce proper execution of strategies for best-in-class digital advertising and etail merchandising
- Collaborate with local sales to develop best in class POSM & brand zone to strengthen retail/etail visibility with more spaces secured
- Develop new business with gaming titles, e-sports teams, streamers, Influencers and new media and work closely with them
- Plan and execute on & offline event/sponsorship with key gaming/e-sports partners
- Own overall PR & digital marketing insights, reporting and tools, including KPIs setup and measures on ROI, to ensure successful measurement and consistently deriving insights from results
- Collaborate with relevant departments (Regional team / Internal Category & Sales team / Agencies) to drive success in gaming business, identify key players and coordinate actions
We’re looking for a team player; someone who’s able to adapt and work collaboratively with multiple teams. A positive and enthusiastic worker who willing to initiate and explore new ideas.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team
- +3 years in Marketing experience with strong familiarity of paid media campaigns, strategies and tactics
- A proven track record in the implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns in consumer industry (Display, SEO, paid/owned social, etc.)
- Understanding of esports and how to build effective gaming communications
- General Knowledge of IT & gaming industry
- Good understanding of broader online and offline marketing mix and marketing attribution
- Experience managing and influencing digital media agencies to drive measurable KPIs and results
- Strong attention to detail with effective communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Able to independently structure and manage workflow and priorities
- University Bachelor or above
- Above all, passion for the gaming industry and e-sports world
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”