Account Manager, Video Collaboration Thailand
We are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager for our Video Collaboration organization, in this role you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration business.
In this hunter role you will be responsible for driving consideration and sales in the top corporate user in Thailand.
You will have ownership of the targeting and vertical focus to meet and exceed quota.
Responsibility to keep an updated pipeline funnel at all times through salesforce.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role will grow the Video Collaboration business for the Region through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management.
In this role your responsibilities will be for:
· Focus on country top corporate end users within Thailand and vertical focus
· Focus on new label/account recruitment and development.
· Engage with Key partners sales team to map & penetrate accounts
· Engage with the Local channels team when required to fulfil target customer requirements.
· Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground of the high touch plan
The Role Responsibilities:
· Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment (Targeting in the top corporate user in Thailand, with a view to selling them the VC portfolio, winning RFPs and Standards within this target account list)
· Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives to new and current accounts
· Business development by identifying cross & upselling opportunity within key customer portfolios
· Maintain an accurate and updated sales funnel at all times with enough coverage to exceed quota.
· Own the high touch engagement and sales plan
· Review product portfolio and make sure that the right line up and focus is reflected within the key customer portfolio
We are looking for a special individual with a broad cross section of skills which should encompass the following skills and behaviors:
· 3-5 years of IT Sales experience selling to large corporate in Thailand
· Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle
· Strong Marketing background and understanding of leads through the funnel
· Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities
· Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills
· Strong influencer
· Creative strategic thinker and fast learner
· Will put in the required effort to quickly bring in required revenue
· Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
· Autonomous and self-motivated
· Influential communicator and great presentation skills
· Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident
· Collaborative nature and is a Team player
· Can use English in business level
● Degree level or MBA is required