Regional Product Manager - Latin America (position based in Newark, CA)
The Americas Region for Logitech is seeking a passionate and experienced Regional Product Manager. In this role, you will align closely with our sales, corporate business groups and RPM’s from the US to develop and execute go-to-market strategies in Latin America specifically to drive growth in our retail product lines. You will work hand-in-hand with the Marketing Leads in each of the local countries to align on portfolio and go-to-market needs.
The ideal candidate will bring passion and enthusiasm for driving growth in consumer retail markets through an understanding of products, pricing, and influencing retail buyers and business groups. The RPM role serves as regional owner and expert for many product categories to define, plan and execute growth strategies. Responsibilities will include:
- Act as product and category expert to convince our internal sales and marketing teams to place and expand product assortments - Develop pricing and promotional strategies to drive both market growth and share Regional category P&L management
- Align and collaborate with corporate business group to ensure proper product positioning for Lat region, serving as in-market product category expert
- Ensure that the in-country sales organization is aligned with and executing growth strategies
- Work closely with marketing (in local countries) and corporate brand teams to ensure the appropriate marketing mix is deployed to meet ROI goals established via the P&L
- Understand the needs of the market, various end customer segment insights, channels and translates them into channel strategies.
- Work closely with sales operations and demand planning teams to develop product forecasts
- Serve as regional lead for the commercialization of corporate business group strategies to execute within the region.
- Also serves as a feedback point for the business group in the product development process.
- 5-8 years relevant industry experience in consumer tech
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to evangelize products and strategies internally and externally
- Exceptional quantitative skills to translate data points into business plans and profitable growth results
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills to convey clear opportunities to business groups
- Excellent leadership skills and proven ability to develop strong collaborative relationships and create informal cross-functional teams
- Bilingual - fluent in both English and Spanish
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.