Subscription IT Business Analyst
Subscription IT Business Analyst
- We are now looking for Subscriptions IT Business Analyst (6 - 8 years’ experience) who can design/architecture and improve enterprise IT Subscriptions billing, Services, Software and Hardware. This role focused on requirements gathering, functional design, configuration management, testing, training and deployment activities with a subscription rollout. This role also works closely with IT Projects Team (IT Value Squads) and also with Support/Development teams on all strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Familiarity with subscription billing platforms in Zuora, Aria Systems or Salesforce would be beneficial.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Good business process knowledge on Subscriptions and Services billing systems/applications and system configuration knowledge and good analytical skills to ensure IT has right tools to be successful, be able to interact with the Business Users and Support and Guide them in Business Process
- Upkeep Organizations IT services/resources by staying on top of latest trends & technologies and keeping an eye out on any software, services or hardware that might improve business process(es).
- Help Value Squad/IT Projects and/or Support and/or Development team members in case they run into issues
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Prior experience on implementing Industry best Subscription billing platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, leadership skills are required
- Worked on at least 2 full cycle project implementations included subscriptions and Services billing applications/platforms requirements and solutions with internal or external applications.
- Worked on Subscription and Services billing Revenue models including Revenue recognition, Revenue deferral, ASC 606 Revenue account policies, Revenue Cancellations and Refunds pertains to Subscriptions and Services.
- Experience in at least in 2 full project implementations (both Agile and Waterfall) as Project Manager in a cross-program, cross-project/function initiatives
- Resource should have experience with business processes and best practices in a typical consumer electronic/manufacturing industry
- Keen eye in reviewing and assessing corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes & procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
- Responsible for management of system architecture (both on-premise and cloud) and technology integration of Enterprise IT Applications
- Cooperate with both Enterprise IT project (Squad) team and Development team to provide holistic solution design and suggestions to integrate the technology or develop features into the Enterprise Applications and provide consulting advice to Business processes/applications
- Must know how to conduct/participate in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy that will increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion/growth
- Reasonable understanding on Integration & API architecture as well as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise application integration
- Ability to assess various compliance methods, adhere to auditing protocols, security architecture of application being designed, assess risks or vulnerabilities or discrepancies
- Co-work with project managers, solution designers, information security, compliance and development teams for successful project delivery
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Working relation with 3rd Party Vendors (for various POCs) based on immediate/future needs of Logitech Business and evaluate existing architecture against long term goals, advise senior business and IT management to improve efficiency
- Exposure to the system landscape consisting of integrated Oracle ERP, Sales Force, Snowflake, Outsystems, JIRA & complimentary supporting applications is essential (both in B2B and B2C domains).
- Strong experience on Business Analyst skills especially on the Transformation activities viz Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Transformation and Digital Transformation etc.
- Resources should have 6 to 8 years of experience in Subscription and Services billing applications.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Ability to gain confidence to be seen as trusted advisor to the Biz organization(s) and go-to person for Subscriptions Business Analysis.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs, automate non-value added tasks in IT and Biz
- Innovative mindset and strong understanding of Design Thinking principles
- Understanding of cloud computing, real-time analytics, strategy development is a plus.
- Ability to provide a benchmarking framework to compare results against other organizations or standards
- Proactive and results oriented, process oriented.
- Able to set priorities on a continuous basis
- Ability to take ownership and drive cross functional cross collaborative meetings
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Business Management.
- Certification in Business Analysis would be a plus
- Certification in Project Management would be a plus.
- Fluency in English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”