Services Enterprise Architect
- We are now looking for an Enterprise IT Architect (8 - 10 years’ experience) who can drive integration across different platform types. Focusing on integrating subscription platforms [e.g. Zuora, Aria Systems or Salesforce] with payment gateways, tax systems, E-commerce integration with the likes of DR (Digital River), Shopify, Reporting platforms such as Snowflake, Tableau etc, Security and User Authentication Management [Okta] etc.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Good business process knowledge on Subscriptions and Services billing systems/applications and system configuration knowledge and good analytical skills to ensure IT has right tools to be successful, be able to interact with the Business Users and Support and Guide them in Business Process
- Upkeep Organizations IT services/resources by staying on top of latest trends & technologies and keeping an eye out on any software, services or hardware that might improve business process(es).
- Help Value Squad/IT Projects and/or Support and/or Development team members in case they run into issues
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- You should have experience and strong skills in Subscription/Services related Solution Architectures (particularly Integration Architectures) and associated modelling techniques along with knowledge about integrating Cloud hosted applications with on-premises applications.
- You should be well-versed with implementation of different integration patterns including but not restricted to: Rest API based online integration using API, gateway integration using web services, offline batch integration as well as experience in defining integration contracts.
- Experience of integrating data sources to Data repositories using ETL Experience of creating data pipelines for Analytics/AI requirements will be an added advantage.
- Develop / Support architectural solutions for corporate and customer-facing Okta SSO infrastructure
- Exposure to the system landscape consisting of integrated Oracle ERP, Sales Force, Snowflake, Shopify, Tableau, Outsystems, JIRA & complimentary supporting applications is essential (both in B2B and B2C domains).
- Strong experience in Web, Application, Commerce, Database, BIG Data, Analytics and Search functions,
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, leadership skills are required
- Worked on at least 5 full cycle project implementations included application integration requirements and solutions with internal or external applications in Services (in Subscriptions and Recurring Revenue projects)
- Experience in at least in 2-3 full project implementations (both Agile and Waterfall) as Project Manager in a cross-program, cross-project/function initiatives
- Resource should have experience with business processes and best practices in a typical consumer electronic/manufacturing industry
- Keen eye in reviewing and assessing corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes & procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
- Responsible for management of system architecture (both on-premise and cloud) and technology integration of Enterprise IT Applications
- Cooperate with both Enterprise IT project (Squad) team and Development team to provide holistic solution design and suggestions to integrate the technology or develop features into the Enterprise Applications and provide consulting advice to Business processes/applications
- Must know how to conduct/participate in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy that will increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion/growth
- Ability to assess various compliance methods, adhere to auditing protocols, security architecture of application being designed, assess risks or vulnerabilities or discrepancies
- Co-work with project managers, solution designers, information security, compliance and development teams for successful project delivery
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Working relation with 3rd Party Vendors (for various POCs) based on immediate/future needs of Logitech Business and evaluate existing architecture against long term goals, advise senior business and IT management to improve efficiency
- Resource should have 8 to 10 years of experience in Enterprise IT Architecture Planning (EAP) with Services/Subscriptions background with supporting certifications
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Ability to gain confidence to be seen as trusted advisor to the Biz organization(s) and go-to person for Subscriptions Architecture.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs, automate non-value added tasks in IT and Biz
- Innovative mindset and strong understanding of Design Thinking principles
- Understanding of cloud computing, real-time analytics, strategy development is a plus.
- Ability to provide a benchmarking framework to compare results against other organizations or standards
- Proactive and results oriented, process oriented.
- Able to set priorities on a continuous basis
- Ability to take ownership and drive cross functional cross collaborative meetings
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Business Management.
- Certification in IT Architecture/Service Framework or ITIL would be a plus.
- Certification in Project Management would be a plus.
- Fluency in English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”