Intern, UX Design
As an intern in our UX design team, you will learn to create human-centered, engaging and future-facing experiences across both digital and physical touchpoints.
Beginning in Autumn 2019, this is a paid 6 month internship based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Get hands-on with interaction design, visual design, strategy, research and prototyping (we love hybrids)
- Learn about the stages of product development through our design process
- Work with engineers to develop technologies through a user-centered approach
- Be a key contributor to consumer-facing product initiatives
- Create UX deliverables and other hands-on project work
To be considered, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- You are currently enrolled in a BA or MA in Interaction Design or a related degree in an accredited college or university or have equivalent experience
- Your projects show a keen interest and experience in digital product design (apps, web, digital ecosystems)
- Your portfolio demonstrates not only design skills but forward thinking approaches
- Know enough about UX to know which rules you can break
- Be familiar with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Keynote
- Experience with motion design and front-end prototyping tools would be a plus
- You live, breathe, and love design
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”