CX Training Lead, Video and Logitech for Business
The CX Training Lead, Video and Logitech for Business is responsible for The CX Training Lead is responsible for developing and delivering training for Logitech’s enterprise customer support team on topics including personal collaboration (webcams and headsets) and productivity (mice and keyboards) hardware and software, ticket handling processes, soft skills, and more. They will work with a team of experienced training leads across all of our regions and will have an opportunity to train internal support agents as well agents with our external partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop training documentation and/or training videos for personal collaboration and productivity (mice and keyboards), as well as other peripherals
- Train incoming classes of technical support representatives
- Deliver training on new products and features to the existing team
- Work with team supervisors to refine training materials to address necessary improvements
- Work with team supervisors to develop and maintain robust internal knowledge base
- Work with external partners to deliver training to representatives and/or train-the-trainer sessions
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 6 years experience in the technical support field - experience in the enterprise support field is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience developing and delivering technical support training
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering fully remote training via video conference
- Advanced knowledge of personal collaboration peripherals such as webcams and headsets as well as productivity peripherals such as mice and keyboards
- Advanced knowledge of Skype/Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google Meet
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of computer peripherals - especially in the area of Bluetooth and other wireless connectivity
- Familiarity with Android-based devices
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Works well within a team environment and individually
- Exceptional communication skills especially in a remote setting
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to put together technical, process and policy related training documentation.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.