Order Management Lead
Understanding how critical efficient and best in class order management practices are, the Order Management Lead is responsible for effective management and the timely flow of order processing, driving performance to customer requirements while maintaining SOX compliance.
The OM Lead will be responsible for overseeing all order management processes, performance, and technical support related to customer order flow from booking to shipment. With efficiency and customer service as a priority, in this role the OM Lead will collaborate cross functionally with other Supply Chain departments in Logitech and externally with Logitech's 3rd parties, in order to enable delivery of the right products at the right time.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Provide supervision and training to AMR Customer Supply Chain order management personnel.
- Create collaborative processes with internal and external 3PL partners to facilitate flow of customer orders in an efficient progression from order entry to shipment.
- Order Entry/Management: Input orders into ERP, managing orders end to end.
- Departmental lead for EDI configuration, setup, and testing requirements.
- Departmental technical lead for Oracle issue reporting and resolution, Oracle testing and scenario development; including JIRA ownership and interfacing with support personnel and leadership.
- Create and maintain order management process documentation. Develop future processes and procedures to support changing business requirements.
- Ensure team compliance to established Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Provide and maintain good customer service and solve problems, with high attention to details.
- Address problems with order flow, technical issues, as well as day-to-day concerns with customer orders.
- Build relationship with Supply Chain leadership concerning performance/quality improvement actions.
The Order Management Lead is a highly motivated individual with experience in customer account ownership as well as supervision of order management personnel. For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 6+ years of experience in Supply Chain such as Order Management.
- 6+ years experience with ERP systems/Oracle, Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience working with 3rd party partners, IT technical personnel, and in projects while meeting corporate goals and initiatives.
- EDI Subject Matter Expert
- Ability to train and lead order management personnel in all aspects of their job
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Analytical skills with strategic mindset, capacity to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Good communicator with strong attention to details, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to maintain priorities and deadlines in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Team player with ability to work with other teams to resolve complex issues, ability to thrive in cross-functional environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Demonstrated achievements in continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player - the ability to influence and gain consensus across the organization is critical.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.