Color Material Finish Senior Engineer
JD - Color Material Finish Senior Engineer
You will be the CMF Eng Tech Lead in Logitech Suzhou . As a CMF expert you will cooperate with the design team, x-engineering team, and business partners to define CMF tech roadmap to fulfill the important C&P DW portfolio of products; you will play a key role in product development: to work with x-function team/suppliers to define CMF process, and identify the potential CMF risk during product development, to make sure new product launch meets CSX; you will work closely with OPS / Suppliers to C&P DW products on sustaining activities.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Deliver CMF tech roadmap about MX&DW portfolio of products
- Deliver CMF ENG design for NPI with agreed CSX
- Deliver product related CMF ingredients per alignment with product and design teams
- Sustaining activities with QA team, OPS for C&P DW products and delivery issues related to CMF
- Provide new ideas and feasibility data in new product framing and visioning phase as the CMF experts.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- More than 10 years CMF experience in Engineering design or volume manufacturing, preferably in the consumer electrical products industry, like mobile phone, Digital camera, notebook accessories, etc.
- Expert of CMF process such as Painting, Plating, Printing, Anodizing,PVD, Laser Etching, and Customization decoration process
- Being a strong communicator, sharing technical knowledge with non-technical partners in a clear and meaningful way (also challenges and constraints).
- You’re a self-starter, proactive and mature problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills to drive new technology programs to deliver qualified solutions from concept to manufacturing.
- Understanding of product marketing basic, business and innovation methodology.
- Able to work with overseas suppliers
- Looks beyond the immediate problem and generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- A curiosity for new CMF innovation, technology, process, design and future living. Proficiency in the latest materials, finishes and various manufacturing processes.
- Open to pushing new boundaries, work extremely well in multi-disciplinary global teams, able to speak up, anticipate technical challenges and plan ahead.
- Challenging the status quo to constantly expand our perspective.
- Employing creativity and hands-on processes, in collaboration with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Teamwork and leadership in a global setup.
- Degree or equivalent in Materials/ Mechanical engineering/Chemical Engineering, or Polymer science.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of design thinking, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.