Marketing Lead - Personal Workspace
Logitech is the Sweet Spot for people who want their actions to have a positive global impact while having the flexibility to do it in their own way.
The Team and Role:
Logitech is looking for a consumer Marketing Manager and cluster lead for the DACH cluster (DE & CH). This person will be instrumental in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, ownership of marketing budgets and cross functional leadership to drive both Logitech share and sales but also awareness and consideration within key categories. This role offers a wide scope of responsibilities including brand building, marketing planning, creative development, agency engagement, budget responsibility, cross functional collaboration with sales, regional marketing alignment, category management, new product launch strategy and planning and many more. You will be part of a passionate and committed & diverse team of marketers who develop regional strategies, ideas and content to meet the evolving needs and demands of our growing consumer.
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to internalize business and brand objectives and translate into clear, inspiring, and actionable marketing plans and go-to-market programs. This includes expert understanding of digital marketing practices and how to optimize the marketing mix and the ability to work with key groups throughout the company to bring forth the most comprehensive and impactful marketing plan possible. These groups include Global Commercial Team, Channel & Trade Marketing, Corporate Communications, Design, Social, Web Marketing, Reporting and Analytics -- and key external partners. Retail experience is also vital to this role on how to drive category management, retailer/e-tailer marketing plans and drive in-store visibility.
The key metrics to this role are market share, local revenue targets, contribution margin (i.e., budget management) and softer metrics like brand awareness, closeness, and affinity.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Translate global strategies & create powerful local marketing plans that achieve commercial success in our local markets. Yearly marketing plan that is updated quarterly and communicated to regional marketing teams, sales & finance.
- Close collaboration with all key account managers to drive category goals and strategies - Weekly Sales & Marketing Meetings, Weekly Face to Face customer meetings, Joint Business Planning & Top to Top’s
- Align closely with the Cluster Head of Marketing and Sales Leaders/KAM’s on promo planning, demand planning to drive strategic initiatives.
- Be the single point of contact for all new product launches including planning, forecasting, budgeting and marketing.
- Successfully manage both retailer & e-tailer marcom spend (MDF) as well as budget ownership for third party agencies (OPEX). Coordination between sales & marketing to ensure effective marketing plans are in place to drive strategic initiatives.
- Engage with specific communities & partners with innovative marketing programs that drives best practice
- Communicate quarterly results on marketing campaigns, product launches, budgets, digital media spend and overall country performance (by product line, strategic pillar and channel)
- Develop consumer strategies based on market intelligence, locally relevant consumer insights, and best practices
- Guide creative development of our brand and campaign assets that resonate with a specific target audience.
- Drive 360-degree omnichannel approach that integrates social, web, PR, partnerships, in-store and channel marketing programs.
- Communicate the Logitech story, promotions, and partnerships across various channels.
- Effectively manage creative & PR agencies and internal resources for the on-time delivery of world class marketing campaigns.
- Drive coordination and alignment with global marketing teams and partners.
- Evaluate, translate and design actionable plans from internal and external insights like GFK
- Understand category management in order to execute with sales & key accounts to drive the most profitable SKU’s.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- Experience developing innovative marketing programs from inception through execution for large global brands.
- 7+ years in marketing in tech, consumer electronics or consumer goods.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience managing marketing through the entire product lifecycle from conception through EOL.
- Category management experience
- Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Experience working with and managing external agencies.
- Ready to lead groups, inspire creativity, and ability to interact with multiple partners.
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities.
- Self-motivated, driven and high energy level.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.