Senior DevOps Engineer
We are seeking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be part of our Cloud Architecture team. If you have passion for innovation and engineering excellence, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
• Collaborate with development and infrastructure team and define release readiness criteria, refine our AWS deployment practice for improved reliability, repeatability and security
• Architect, develop, and deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of the services
• Define effective monitoring / alerting approaches, to proactively notify business stakeholders of issues and communicate metrics
• Automate whenever possible, develop and maintain tools and automation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Software development experience through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language
• Familiarity with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Familiarity with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, Spinnaker)
• Familiarity with monitoring / alerting tools such as New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”