Senior Web Developer
The Senior Web Developer is responsible for business engagement, requirement gathering, architecture and solution design, and hands-on development of Enterprise web applications.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand business needs and gather business requirements.
- Design architecture and detailed solution including user interface, workflow & database objects.
- Develop and test web applications using open source development platform in AWS.
- Play scrum master or team member role to work with product owner on scrum planning, daily stand up, refinement and retrospective.
- Support users by developing documentation and troubleshoot issues on existing web applications.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities.
- Contribute to enterprise web applications strategy and road map.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 6 plus years of web application development experience.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle), Web Services.
- Strong experience with architecture and technical solution design.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with mobile apps development is desired.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
- BS (Bachelor of Engineering or Science) or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”