Senior DevOps Engineer
We are seeking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be part of our Cloud Architecture team. If you have passion for innovation and engineering excellence, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
• Collaborate with development and infrastructure team and define release readiness criteria, refine our AWS deployment practice for improved reliability, repeatability and security
• Architect, develop, and deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of the services
• Define effective monitoring / alerting approaches, to proactively notify business stakeholders of issues and communicate metrics
• Automate whenever possible, develop and maintain tools and automation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Software development experience through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language
• Familiarity with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Familiarity with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, Spinnaker)
• Familiarity with monitoring / alerting tools such as New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”