Testing and Production Engineer
The Process Engineer is responsible for production engineering process management and improvement.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Programming production management
- Online process sustaining
- Programming abnormal analysis and improvement
- Quality abnormal analysis and improvement
- Programming equipment management
- Programming equipment abnormal prevention and keep equipment stable operation
- Leading technician to do Programming equipment &fixture maintenance/repair
- Productivity improvement
- Study online process and do improvement
- Optimize equipment automation or smart tool to reduce manual operation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- More than 3 years related experience in Programming management
- Have basic Programming equipment maintenance experience and basic knowledge of Automation electrical
- Have the knowledge in Automation production, include the integration of programming machine, adapter, laser etching, packing and ...etc. And he/she also need to manage the production yield, productivity, efficiency and quality control.
- Good knowledge on Programmer working principle and troubleshooting ( elnec-艾科 , Systemgenneral-崇贸, Hilo system-河洛, Dedipro-岱普)
- Include IC FIRMWARE Code, HEX structure, IC datasheet , IC Programming principle, special bytes ,with different function IC
- Experienced in production line sustaining
- Good knowledge on Lean production and CIP improvement
- Strong communication skill and good team work spirit
- English ability:CET-4, Good English ability with reading , writing and listening
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Software programming ability
- Degree of education: College degree at lease ;
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.