Senior Customer Support Engineer
Looking for a Senior Customer Support Engineer who will be responsible for resolving high-complexity enterprise support issues and escalations-finding solutions to difficult technical problems. The role will focus mainly on Logitech’s Paid Services support for video conferencing solutions but may occasionally be asked to resolve issues with other enterprise Software (MS, Zoom, Google). Expect to communicate with customers via Phone and email tickets, provide high touch service for each one. At Logitech, you will assist customers with issues that help the way they communicate with people. You will also enjoy opportunities to advance your Career in a diverse environment.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble, Collaborate and Challenge. Have a great attitude and enjoy helping customers in a timely, efficient and pleasant way. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Resolve technically complex support issues reported by the customers, and or other team members.
- Maintain clear, concise and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including proactive follow up with customers, team members and product engineers.
- Work with department leadership and other stakeholders to address bugs, technical issues, compatibility, and other issues that can’t be resolved with standard troubleshooting
- Provide ad hoc feedback about trends and new issues
- Occasionally, as necessary, answer non-escalated phone calls and email support tickets to ensure department service levels agreements are met.
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of knowledge base documentation and training materials for both internal and external customers.
- Deliver consistent customer experience that meets or exceeds our commitments.
- Be compassionate, respectful and honest
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Expert knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Expert/Advance knowledge of windows and Mac OS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Teams deployment and use
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing applications such as Zoom, MS Teams and Google Meets
- Advanced knowledge of PC and/or other non-AV system troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Familiarity with Android-based device (beyond cellular phones)
- Familiarity with IOS devices
- Excellent communications both verbal, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to handle extremely complex technical issues, including working with engineers when necessary.
- Knowledge in firewall and networking
- Experience with room-based video conferencing, VoIP and SIP/H323 protocols
- Good working knowledge and skills in MS office 365, Exchange, Azure AD and SSO.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a technical support capacity, with at least 5 years videoconference (VC) troubleshooting experience
- Minimum 2 years of providing remote technical support
- 1yr providing high-touch support to Enterprise accounts
- Technical certifications beneficial, but not required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronic and Communication
Engineering or equivalent degree/experience preferred.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.