Offline Account Manager
Logitech Korea is looking for a sales specialist of offline account such as E-mart, Homeplus, Himart, Stationery, CVS and so on. With a successful track record they are renowned for quality products that complement an exceptional and successful portfolio offering. Reporting to offline business manager, it will be your responsibility to manage your assign accounts and major portfolios in offline channels. Core functions of this role will include all key areas of offline management encompassing managing offline accounts in place, development and implementation of strategic sales plans and promotional planning and activity, category delivery, margin profitability and increased market share in offline l market. Will be managing and strategizing with multiple offline and you will also develop customer biz plans, develop promotional programs and fully utilize marketing and category management resources to develop your biz with offline chains.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Managing target revenue
• Managing assigned offline accounts & programs effectiveness
• Developing strong client relationships with offline accounts and partners
• Making recommendations regarding efficiency and sales growth
• Keeping abreast of industry information and initiatives
• Analyzing and implementing Logitech’s sales and marketing strategies
• Developing strong biz plans and preparing client reports.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Offline account management
• At least 6+ years of offline account sales experience
• A team player attitude and the ability to work autonomously
• Good communication skills and analytical skills & experience
• Self motivation & a passion for results.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.