Inside Sales Manager - Video Collaboration
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of Inside Sales Development Representatives (SDR's) that build high-quality sales opportunity pipeline, and influence incremental sales revenue for the Video Collaboration business in North America.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Manage and develop a team of SDRs who will sell Logitech Video Collaboration equipment and services.
- Drive towards meeting & exceeding quarterly pipeline quota and support bookings targets.
- Develop metrics and use data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance ment and the Field Sales teams to drive strategic direction and alignment.
- Hire and build out Inside Sales Organization of sales development representatives that are the first wave of Logitech’s customer conversations
- Manage, train, coach and motivate an inside sales team
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and VC Product Marketing to implement & follow effective processes. This includes proper completion of sales contracts, forecast calls, and deal progression reporting.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 5 years’ prior Inside Sales leadership experience is ideal. Overall 7-10 years of lead generation and/or sales experience required.
- Prior leadership to include a proven track record of hiring, mentoring and coaching high performance sales teams.
- Ability to identify key trends in winning employees and replicate success across the group, and use these learnings to hire for success.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, industry trends and competition
- Use and maintain Salesforce.com; provide metrics on pipeline, sales and leads
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Maintain accurate and efficient reporting.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to innovate within a growing business.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- The desire to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, team environment.
- BS/BA required. MBA preferred.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.