Be a member of controllership team and in charge of Accounts Receivable for whole Asia Pacific customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Process billing, collection, claim, and customer statements and monthly AR closing.
• Book monthly/quarterly adjusting entries, prepare shipping report, AR aging report & cash forecast report, Claim analysis report, and other reports for management purposes.
• Work closely with the colleagues in controllership team and business partners to be familiar with company business and daily accounting operations.
• Understand company sales rebate policy, process, and procedure, in order to validate and review sales rebate.
• Assist SOX 404 documentation and internal/external audit testing.
• Build strong relationships with internal customers such as Supply Chain, Sales and other business partner to enable world-class processes and performance.
• Expose to regional projects and multi-country task management.
• Backup for other team members and handle ad hoc affairs.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related.
• At least 2~5 years of experience in a similar position. Audit firm background is preferred.
• Fluent English speaking and writing skills for communication and financial documents.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with ERP systems. Oracle experience is preferred.
• Independent and also a good team player.
• Details oriented, proactive, and hands-on.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national and matrix organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization including junior members and high-level management.
• Japanese ability is not mandatory, but a plus factor.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.