Bluetooth FW Engineer
Our audio products help businesses and people stay connected. This role is responsible for designing firmware for Bluetooth headset products. Work requires strong knowledge in Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy, embedded C, assembly language, and familiarity with hardware design
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Develop and integrate firmware for Bluetooth products (typically Qualcomm and Airoha).
- System level debugging to fix Bluetooth issues and improve connectivity with various devices
- Design and develop firmware and scripts to evaluate product reliability in the design phase and to verify the product in the manufacturing
- Ensure firmware has the highest quality, performance and security
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as addressing issues on the existing products
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications
- Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Experienced in C language development in an embedded environment
- Experience in programing for Bluetooth embedded systems
- Proficient with BT sniffers and debugging tools
- Knowledge in Bluetooth Certification procedures and PTS
- Knowledge and experience with different processors
- Experience working with various communication and control protocols including UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, USB
- Ability to read and understand circuits and hardware
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience with Bluetooth EDR and LE stack
- Experience with Qualcomm and Airoha chipsets and development tools
- Experience with real-time operating systems
- Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
- Experience with low power wireless devices
- Software development experience in an embedded environment for audio devices, Active Noise Cancelling, PEQ
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.