Japan Business Finance Manager
The Business Finance Manager will be a strategic & analytical partner to the Japan Sales & Marketing Team. The incumbent will provide functional leadership in the areas of financial planning & data analytics and help to drive a balanced profitable growth while maintaining financial Integrity. Key objective is to partner closely with Japan country head and jointly support country performance and business decisions with data driven analytics and business insight. This is a key role in offering an unbiased and independent view on the business and enabling Japan Sales & Marketing decisions to be implemented in the best interests of the company.
Responsibilities will also include overseeing quarter-end close, coordinate with controllership and ensuring compliance to applicable policies & standards.
The primary business interactions in this position are the Country Head, Key Account Manager, and Region Head of Business Finance. From a functional side, there are frequent interactions with the regional, central finance, category finance, commercial analytics teams and controllership.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
● Partner with the country sales head in making sound financial decisions, own the P&L by managing pricing, supervising budgets, and driving predictability while achieving business results.
● Provide financial leadership to the cluster Sales & marketing team through data based analytics, trends & key insights from a finance perspective.
● Lead the annual/quarterly financial planning process across the Categories, Accounts, Country to properly reflect the business opportunities and risks.
● Provide thoughtful advice and influence to achieve country growth with optimized profitability through data-based analytics, budget management, investment optimization, product/customer mix.
● Track & report key performance indicators such as Revenue, Margins, Sell Through/Sellout, Channel Inventory and operating expenses.
● Co-own quarter end close accruals, actuals reporting, post close reconciliations
● Maintain solid foundation of business operation supported by effective process controls and ensuring strict adherence to internal policies.
● University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA or advanced degree would be a plus
● 8+ years of FP&A experience, preferred in Consumer electronics, IT, Retail or FMCG industry
● Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
● Ability to drive change and influence business results
● Attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
● Capability to positively and comfortably work under pressure in a fast paced environment, with multi-tasking and deadline focus
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills; Communicate and negotiate with the senior management independently
● Independent self-motivated team player and agile in embracing fast changing business context
● Native level of Japanese and Fluent communication in English
● Used to working in matrix/functional structure and multicultural/national environment
● Expert in Excel; Experience in Tableau, Oracle Essbase & planning systems such as Onestream would be a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you! “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”