The Senior Testing Engineer is responsible for new product testing development
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Deliver required test equipment system or solution and meet project cost & schedule & performance requirement.
- Pro-actively corporate with project teams internationally to make projects done.
- Good skills for problem solving, data analysis by a strong logical thinking.
- Be able to communicate with internal design team (such as ME,EE and FW) and external ODM suppliers.
- Be able to continue to improve test efficiency and reduce test cycle time.
- Be able to bring innovation ideas into products and system testing design.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Major in electronics/mechatronics.
- 4 years related working experience on Consumer Electronics testing Launch/Development
- Good knowledge on electronic circuit, Strong ability on circuit failure analysis
- Well know/control about all of the test equipment such as: oscilloscope, spectrum, Anritsu8852, power supplier.
- Oral and written English fluently.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Familiarity with Design for Manufacture will be seen as an advantage.
- More embed system designing experience will be plus.
- Good experience and understanding on Optical algorithm.
- Good experience on testing informatization is plus.
- Bachelor degree or above