Senior Compensation Analyst
Logitech is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to drive the implementation and administration of our compensation programs. Reporting to the Head of Global Compensation, you will manage the administration of compensation programs, providing consultation and advice, as well as ensure effective deployment of programs and processes globally and at the local level. You will provide compensation analysis and support to the business, as well as participate in other projects, and ensure compliance with local laws and governance processes.
This is an opportunity to tackle compensation analysis and manage market data, while working closely with a small and highly collaborative team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Act as trusted advisor to People & Culture Business & Talent Acquisition Partners and business groups, providing recommendations on compensation matters that support of business goals and ensure market competitiveness regarding application of compensation policies, practices, and guidelines
- Administer the execution of compensation projects, processes and initiatives such as salary structures, job leveling and FLSA exemptions
- Conduct various research and analyses to determine market competitiveness of compensation programs or to ensure compliance with current legal regulations
- Perform broad analysis to monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyze effectiveness of compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations, job leveling, and provide salary recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment of total compensation
- Participate in the administration of areas in the annual compensation review process, including salary, bonus, and equity in Workday
- Build and maintain job family structures and details for all employee positions, including job code creation and cleanup and data requests from clients
- Manage the compensation survey submission process, quarterly and annually
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements regarding employee pay while staying up-to-date on current related legislation
- Document business processes to streamline processes for the compensation team
- Participate in other Total Rewards projects and initiatives
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in high tech and/or software industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong process management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently; be a self-starter
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience working in a global business environment
- Proficiency with Workday preferred
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.