Senior Software Engineer
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team. Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators?We are looking for an innovative and passionate software engineer to help us get to the next level. You will be working with a small team of developers focused on making the video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Software Engineer to play a key role in our Desktop Applications development team:
- You will use your great development skills to design and create innovative solutions to common and uncommon problems
- You have great development skills and you like to show people by writing awesome code that is both functional and elegant
- You like to document what you do so everyone can easily understand what your code does
- You are always on the lookout for new technologies and development tools that you can leverage to become better or that will help make better products
- You prefer to develop on Windows and Mac OS but you are also adaptable to different languages, devices and operating systems depending on the situation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required; Master’s degree desired
- 6+ years related industry experience
- Strong debugging skills, especially with regard to memory management, threads, data structures, and profiling
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
- In addition to being hands-on coder, should be able to provide architectural guidance to the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, INFs and USB device drivers, as well as IO control operations such as UVC and HID preferred
- Familiar with software best practices, including continuous integration and test driven development
- Previous video conferencing experience a major plus
- React Native OR React-JS a big plus
- Mac: Objective C, XCode, Cocoa
- Windows: C, C++, C#, MFC, .NET, Visual Studio
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.