Product Marketing Manager - Personal Collaboration - AMR
Video Collaboration is changing the way we interact in business, education, and in our personal lives and Logitech is driving that evolution. As the Category Manager, Personal Collaboration, you are responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies to drive growth across our Personal Collaboration product line in the Americas region. In this role, you will align closely with our field sales team, regional management and the Video Conferencing business group. You bring passion and enthusiasm for driving growth in business customers through an understanding of the enterprise customer, enterprise selling and the needs of the VAR/SI and DMR channel. You are results-oriented with strong ability to execute. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and cultivate collaborative engagement to help ensure successful product launches and revenue growth.
Responsibilities of Category Manager
- Understand the needs of the market, use market and customer insights and translate theses insights into effective solution strategies and programs
- Define, plan, and execute product growth plan and go to market initiatives and related programs
- Provide feedback and input to the VC product management team in the product definition and development process
- Align and coordinate with the VC business group to ensure proper product features, support and positioning meets expectations for target customers and channels
- Act as the product and category expert in support of sales inquiries and the development of tools for sales and channel partners
- Manage pricing strategy, including channel pricing, to drive the adoption and sales of our Personal Collaboration products across the Americas
- Oversee demand planning in alignment with Business Planning Mgrs on product demand forecast for Personal Collaboration Products
- Volume pricing approval for Personal Collaboration Products
- BackUp to VC Category Manager
5+ years of demonstrated experience in category management or product marketing
Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Strong skill in connecting the dots and converting learnings into tangible customer focused solutions
Ability to reach shared vision, with experience marshaling resources across different functions or an organization
Creative thinking, flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to bring new ideas and approaches to the table and quickly pivot as business circumstances evolve
Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
Education: 4-year university degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.