Finance Manager - Brazil
As key member of Logitech Finance team, Brazil Finance Lead will have responsibility for all finance aspects including Long-term/short term strategic planning, cashflow management, local statutory and tax compliance, partnering with the local accounting firm as well as business partnering with both in country and global teams. The candidate will work hand in hand with Brazil Regional manager to continue driving profitable growth of Logitech in Brazil. The candidate will be expected to work in a global team with interactions in the United States, Asia and other Latin American Regions. This position reports to Head of Finance for the Americas Region.
- Ensure correct taxation and pricing for each of our products; Requires timeliness and attention to details based on the frequent changes with the Brazilian authorities
- Work closely with our accounting firm to ensure all accounting complies with rules and regulations of Brazil and US authorities
- Manage FX closing / rate negotiation (converting Reais to dollar for dollar remittance).
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements;
- Manage long-term and short-term planning of the P&L while proactively driving financial quarterly and strategic objectives
- Provide ongoing analytical support to management including preparing budgets and forecasts, and supporting the portfolio review processes
- Develop monthly, quarterly and adhoc management reports analyzing results and key trends in the business
- Study of others financial structures and or credit availability in the market to our customers
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data and Cash flow management
- Lead all the interaction with Legal department
- Build deep business partner relationships within the business management team
- Collaborate with senior members of the finance team to manage the annual planning calendar involving in-depth coordination of strategic plan, budget and forecasts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- International accounting experience/qualification in US GAAP and IFRS; CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Brazilian Direct, Indirect and Payroll taxes (PIS/Cofins, ISS, IR, CSLL…)
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley principles
- 10+ years of similar experience preferably in international companies
- Excellent verbal and communicated skills; Must be fluent in English; Spanish would be a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.