CX Training Lead, Video and Logitech for Business
The CX Training Lead is responsible for developing and delivering training for Logitech’s enterprise customer support team on topics including advanced video conferencing hardware and software, ticket handling processes, soft skills, and more.
Successful candidates will have advanced technical knowledge of video conferencing hardware and software, Mac and Windows operating systems, and computer peripherals. They will also need a proven history of creating process and technical training documentation for large teams.
In other words: someone who can step in, learn a new technology, then go teach others how to troubleshoot it.
Daily duties will include development of training documentation (written and visual), delivery of the materials to team members both in person and in other timezones, working with team leadership to improve processes, and more.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop training documentation and/or training videos for video conferencing hardware and software, as well as other peripherals
- Train incoming classes of technical support representatives
- Deliver training on new products and features to the existing team
- Work with team supervisors to refine training materials to address necessary improvements
- Work with team supervisors to develop and maintain robust internal knowledge base
- Work with external partners to deliver training to representatives and/or train-the-trainer sessions
Professional Experience Needed
- Minimum 6 years experience in the technical support field
- Minimum 3 years experience developing and delivering technical support training
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering fully remote training via video conference
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Advanced knowledge of Skype/Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google Meet
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of computer peripherals
- Knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Familiarity with Android-based devices
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.