Supply Chain Account Manager
You have a passion to meet the needs of our channel partners. Your ability to lead and take a proactive approach in managing partner relationships to balance both Logitech and partner goals will help ensure long-term success of the business.
You enjoy creating compelling conversations particularly with partners to influence actions required to meet the needs of the business.
Managing, manipulating and leveraging data brings you satisfaction, particularly since you use this skill and information to drive those compelling conversations with our key partners.
If this resonates with you then the Customer Supply Chain Account Manager position is a great fit. This experienced hands-on supply chain professional will be the Logitech supply chain operations interface with U.S. retailers. This role is critical in providing leadership across Sales, Planning, Warehousing, Logistics, Order Management and the Customer to forecast and execute an order, inventory and delivery plan to support customers’ product and service level requirements.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible for supply chain processes that support supply/demand matching activities, inventory management and demand fulfillment for all Logitech product categories with major retail accounts
- Lead and drive compelling Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) conversations with retail accounts
- Analyze ad plans, events, sales, inventory, pricing, market conditions and growth projections to develop a forecast plan in collaboration with retail accounts
- Advocate for the retailer by providing feedback, analysis and data on the state of the business to ensure the correct business decisions are made in a timely manner
- Partner with account and sales organizations to report on and facilitate attainment of quarterly revenue objectives
- Serve as primary supply chain interface for the retailer to address performance, manage improvement initiatives and drive execution of Vendor Compliance requirements
- Proactively facilitate and drive cross-functional engagement to resolve operational issues and improve channel partner experience
- Drive awareness and address with retailer, performance inhibitors within their supply chain network
- Manage, analyze and report metrics and trends to drive with the retailer and/or internal organizations, actions to optimize supply chain performance
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- U.S. Retail channel operational experience
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills including teambuilding and conflict management and resolution
- Thorough knowledge of forecasting and inventory modeling
- Excellent understanding of supplier and channel supply chains
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Experience working with 3rd Party service providers
- Knowledge of key retail service level metrics such as In-Stock, Fill Rate and Delivery Performance
- Typically 2-5 years of experience in a supply chain function
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Project management skills with capability to manage cross functional teams
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.