Trade Compliance Manger- AP
The Trade Compliance Manager AP is responsible for Logitech’s import and export compliance in APAC region, optimize and efficient trade business models and border crossing operations. This role is also responsible for customs brokerage management and trade compliance authority (e.g. Customs) relations.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Serve as trade compliance subject matter expert for AP region such as HS classification, customs valuation, Country of Origin, customs audit etc.; provide advice and guidance concerning trade compliance matters to key stakeholders.
- Lead and/or represent GTC in regional project to support customs and trade-related practice enhancements
- Develop, document, maintain and drive enforcement of Global policies and procedures regarding trade.
- Establish customs broker Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Score Cards (SCs); perform trade compliance review/audits to brokers and drive implementation of corrective actions arising from findings.
- Proactively identify value-added opportunities to improve efficiencies, minimize compliance risks and reduce costs.
- Monitor trade-related regulatory changes and ensure that policy/process updates are made, communicated and implemented.
- Provide and/or facilitate internal and external training to teams/vendors that directly or indirectly manage activities that impact export and import compliance.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of import and trade regulatory compliance in APAC region, including use of bonded facilities, ECCN, customs valuation;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying process improvements and best practices across organizational functions with a strong focus on results.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in a fast paced environment.
- Strong presentation, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with different audiences.
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately analyze information/data (including those requiring the use of Excel, Access, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills (both Chinese and English).
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Prior working experience with regional customs authorities in APAC region
- Ability to research, summarize and effectively communicate complex trade issues to non-expert employees using a variety of resources