Ensures availability of and delivers materials, parts, kits, supplies, and equipment to user areas. Unloads and audits material to ensure accuracy.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- 1 year warehouse experience to include forklift operation.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Forklift Certificate of completion.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Overhead crane experience.
- Cherry-picker experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Overhead Crane Certificate of completion.
Equipment and Tools Used
- Overhead cranes.
- Lifting tables.
- Hand cart.
- Banding equipment.
- Back support brace.
- Indoors and outdoors.
- Non-climate controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- Various tripping hazards.
- Moving equipment requiring bending, lifting, and twisting.
- Forklift operation.
- Exposure to gas, electricity, flammable materials, welding arc flash, laser radiation.
- Independent mobility within plant frequently.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to handle small items and computer keyboard.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach and handle stock constantly.
- Driving Forklift occasionally.
- Frequent handling of material from floor to waist of up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers frequently.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read and for safety in plant area.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs. frequently and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 40 lbs. frequently and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.