Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Achieve unit and market share goals in region, while training and educating dealers to maximize profits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieves unit and market share in accordance with goals including targets for Dealer calls.
- Promotes Dealer pipeline, rental fleet additions and Logisnext sales programs.
- Conducts customer sales calls (in person, via phone and video) with dealer salespeople, making Dealer calls including preparation of monthly progress letters, memos, call reports, follow up letters and monthly reports.
- Provides technical training to Dealers on sales, product, systems, and finance.
- Assists Dealer Development department with new dealer selection.
- Sets dealer sales goals; develops dealer BOP; monitors dealer performance; and prepares related documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Selects five key Dealers in the region and improves sales planning and results each year.
- Submits Expense and Call reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for maintaining established expense budget within established guidelines.
- Travel to Dealer sites by car and/or airplane for sales and training visits.
- Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, representing Logisnext’ s highest standards of business conduct; exhibits a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- Adheres to all environmental, health, safety, and quality policies to assist Logisnext in reaching our goal of reducing our carbon footprint, preventing or reducing undesired effects and achieving continual improvement.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sales related field is essential.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience handling Outside Sales and Dealerships preferably in a forklift or related industry including automotive or heavy industrial equipment manufacturing environment.
- Must possess the ability to analyze dealer performance including financial, cash flow management.
- Handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills along with a demonstrated teamwork attitude.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.