Works closely under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor and Crew Leader to support daily production activities for the Receiving, Material Handling and Warehouse Department.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Basic Computer knowledge and RF scan gun use.
- Valid Driver's License.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- 1 year experience in shipping/receiving to include knowledge of practices and production schedules.
- Forklift Certificate of completion.
- Overhead Crane Certificate of completion.
- 2 to 4 years Material Handling and Warehouse experience.
- 1 year experience using motorized material handling equipment.
Equipment and Tools Used
- Sit down Forklift (IC/Electric/Gas).
- Stand-up Reach truck.
- Overhead crane.
- Banding Machine.
- Order Picker Walkie.
- Pallet Jack.
- Hand Held scanner
- Hand tools.
- Banding machine.
- Indoor and Outdoor.
- Non-climate-controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- High noise, dusty environment.
- Work in inclement weather.
- High forklift traffic in tight working areas.
- Push/Pull 40 lbs. frequently and lift up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach and handle stock constantly.
- Flexibility for frequent reach to various heights and distances.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read and for safety in plant areas.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.