Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager will use their strong project management skills to lead, plan and execute marketing, branding and demand generation projects to drive awareness and leads for Mitsubishi Logisnext America. Working with the General Manager, Marketing and the Sales and dealer network, this role will create the Marketing strategy and develop the project plan, timelines, budget and deliverables to implement that vision. The ideal candidate has excellent organization skills, a strong marketing and communications background, great attention to detail and is a self-motivated individual. Strong background in tradeshows, branding and demand generation is critical.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience leading large, complex marketing projects, including demand generation, branding, new product introductions and tradeshows.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and creative thinker that can identify opportunities and new ideas.
- Strong project management/organizational skills; able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven track record of managing various marketing related suppliers, under tight timelines & budget.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing campaign strategies to help drive leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong knowledge of AP style.
- Proactive, organized, and efficient with high standards for grammar/visual consistency & accuracy.
- Strong understanding of brand and corporate identity systems.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud and journey builder.
- Customer-focused and team-oriented approach.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Experience with Sitecore content management system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experienced in B2B Marketing, working with a dealer / distributor network is beneficial.
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- Office environment.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Salesforce email marketing and Journey builder platform
- Sitecore content management system for managing website.
- Asana project management tool
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.