Inspects products/processes in the assembly area to ensure compliance with engineering drawing, company standards and customer requirements. Reports quality data to quality engineering for use in reporting and corrective action. Works to identify and eliminate defects. Responsible for ensuring only acceptable products are shipped to customers by using inspection skills and knowledge.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- 2 years lift truck assembly and/or inspection experience.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and all related MCFA standards.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Knowledge of metric measurement system.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications /Licenses
- Forklift Certificate of completion.
- Overhead Crane Certificate of completion.
- Certified Welder.
Equipment and Tools Used
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adobe Professional.
- Inspection equipment and gauges.
- Required to work in following inspection stations: Mast, Cassis, and Pit.
- Appearance and in process inspection on assembly line.
- Non-climate controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- Independent mobility within plant frequently.
- Flexibility for frequent reaching to various heights and distances.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach and handle products/equipment.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect products for safety in plant area.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers frequently.
- Lift from floor to waist up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally at floor, waist and chest level.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to handle small items.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. (Logisnext) group does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.