Fits and assembles components and subcomponents of forklift truck per specifications of assembly drawings and standard operations procedures.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Good hand eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work with various electrical, hand, and air tools.
- 2+ years stable work history.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- 1 year of Assembly experience in Manufacturing environment
Equipment and Tools Used
- Overhead cranes.
- Air and electric wrenches Hand tools.
- Grinders drills.
- Timing light.
- Brake and speed tester.
- Requires eye protection.
- Debris from grinders and impact wrenches.
- Splashing from fluids (brake, transmission, hydraulic).
- Heavy moving equipment, overhead cranes, sparks and hot engine parts.
- Exposure to flammables such as diesel gasoline, propane, and LP gas and oils.
- Hazards on assembly line include tripping, pinch points, and injury from unsafe use of tools.
- Non-climate controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- Independent mobility with frequent standing.
- Flexibility for frequent reaching to various heights and distances.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use various hand tools and reach and handle products/equipment.
- Visual acuity sufficient to assemble parts in correct position.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers.
- Lift from pallet to waist up to 40 lbs. frequently and 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 60 lbs. at waist level occasionally.
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.