Buyer and Planner
Understanding and implementation of purchasing policies and inventory management principles ensuring MRP component data integrity meeting cost effective and timely availability of components to support production requirements. Understanding and support of engineering orders and new product introductions implementations Understanding and implementation of team goal metric's and departmental processes documentation Understanding and support of departmental continue improvement projects.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Associates Degree.
- 2 – 7 years’ experience
- Background in Material Planning function and Inventory Management
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well with others both inside and outside the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- MRP database management experience
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in New Product Introduction and Engineering Order Management
- Exposure with International Suppliers
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- Office environment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. (Logisnext) group does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.