About the role. . .
Logic20/20 has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to support a non-profit organization formed to support inclusive economic development in the Puget Sound region. This role will create, develop, and support custom solutions and integrations to support a coordinated and strategic effort in attracting national and global investments, trade, and jobs to the central Puget Sound area.
- Ensure good working relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience creating, developing and supporting Salesforce (SFDC) custom solutions and integrations.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into elegant technical solutions.
- Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision.
- 5+ years of programming/systems analysis experience or relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database and middleware technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards.
- com Dev Certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model.
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them.
- Experience with web application integration and task automation with tools and SaaS products such as Zapier, MS Flow, IFTTT, Automate.io, etc.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services.
- Practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Informatica, Dell Boomi, Pervasive, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc...).
- Experience with custom integration.
- Experience with Salesforce Sites and API Calls.
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation.
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
- Integration experience using web services (SOAP, Restful, etc.) is desired.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” …..why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.