We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Position SummaryThe Production Manager (PM) ensures the Processors and Sales Support staff are delivering exceptional service to our originators and clients by maintaining our published service level agreements. The PM will be responsible for hiring and training both Loan Processors and Sales Support Staff to meet the demands of sales volume and provide a consistent experience to our sales partners and our customers.
- Hire and train experienced processors and Sales Support staff by providing a consistent on-boarding and training experience to our sales team.
- Routinely meet with DSM's on moving pipeline, discuss recurring and/or training opportunities and work on solutions with operations and sales to pull through pipeline.
- Identify capacity needs and loan program training requirements with the intention to have all seasoned processors capable of working any loan type originated
- Provide regular, recurring communication to sales and operations leadership as it pertains to anticipated funding volume, mid-month updates, daily commits from processors and support staff
- Communicate SLA accuracy, by processor and support staff as to % of time within SLA's and communicate with sales, as needed, should SLA's fall outside of expected norms
- Assign files to team and load balance desks, when necessary to maintain and deliver SLA's
Minimum 3 years previous management experience with evidence of success in that role.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in writing and delivering training and materials necessary.
Ability to deliver messages in large and small public speaking environments.
Experience in supporting sales department(s)
Minimum 5 years, in-the-chair, processing experience meeting high demands.
Extensive purchase experience and builder experience helpful.
Experience with HR responsibilities including, hiring, write-ups, terminations, reviews, etc.
Excellent organizational skills required.
Ability to problem solve employee issues.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid training
- Career path within the organization
- Diverse, welcoming culture with various team building activities and seasonal company events
- Casual dress
- Benefit program with discounts & rewards to theme parks, restaurants and other exciting venues
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits