We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
The Processing Manager (SOM) is responsible for ensuring the Loan Processors on their team are producing efficiently to reach closing goals for clients and business partners. The SOM will work closely with the District Sales Manager and all LP/MP to meet close of escrow dates, ensure timely delivery of title, appraisal, payoffs and all verifs, coordinate with LP/MP and client to gather and clear all prior to doc and funding conditions, and to assist in escalated issuesResponsibilities
- Loan Administration functions - Manage Pipeline for team, ensure turn times are met, Customer Contacts are within SLA's, assign loan files based on capacity.
- Interface with management on files to prioritize
- Troubleshooting - Work with team members to resolve issues on all files as they arise, monitor pipeline for Aged files and assist with training on products, guidelines and various website (AUS, Govt sites, etc)
- Quality Control - Ensure that each file goes through the same processes and submission guidelines and all files meet compliance guidelines including re-disclosure for RESPA change of circumstances
- Communication - Ensure Salesforce is up-to-date with accurate loan status at all times. All SLA's are met with Internal ad external communication. SOC Log is updated and accurate.
- Staffing and HR functions - Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, mentoring and terminating employees. Monitor work schedule in Kronos, hours worked, Approving time cards and Inputting Production Bonus compensation
- Minimum of 3 year’s recent experience in a mortgage operations department as a processor or Underwriter or other similar experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to work with Internal staff, Clients as well as Builder, Realtor and other Vendors
- Experienced with Encompass, FHA Connection, VA Weblogy and aUs systems
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Internet computing skills
- Expert customer service skills
- High degree of organizational skill, detail orientation, and demonstrates Leadership qualities
- Ability to meet deadlines as assigned
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid training
- Career path within the organization
- Diverse, welcoming culture with various team building activities and seasonal company events
- Casual dress
- Benefit program with discounts & rewards to theme parks, restaurants and other exciting venues
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Additional Information Regarding Job Description and Job duties
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.