Senior Encompass Administrator
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
The Senior Application Administrator is responsible for the advanced analysis, configuration, customization, and maintenance of the company’s loan origination system (LOS). This position works closely with management and end users to evaluate business process, data integrity, and compliance issues as they relate to the LOS.
- Advanced configuration, maintenance, and administration of the LOS; Create and customize new business rules, forms, fields, personas, workflows, e-folders, reports and other services within the LOS
- Facilitate meetings with business and technology teams to understand their needs and translate them into solutions with timely and quality project completion
- Coordinate, implement and support other third party services and their interactions with the LOS
- Participate in projects as a subject matter expert on business process, system configuration, and support strategy as assigned
- Create and maintain documentation for all modifications and projects
- Other duties and application configuration and support as assigned
Advanced experience administering, configuring and supporting Ellie Mae Encompass 360 LOS.
Advanced Certification in Ellie Mae Encompass 360 Loan origination system strongly preferred.
Knowledge of software development life-cycle, release management, and quality assurance processes
Knowledge of the Encompass SDK methodology with ability code against the SDK preferred
Experience with Encompass’s back-end environment preferred (MS SQL, IIS, Windows server)
In depth knowledge of loan origination workflow and the job functions of all mortgage operations roles.
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong documentation skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
Benefits and Perks
- Career path within the organization
- Diverse, welcoming culture with various team building activities and seasonal company events
- Casual dress
- Benefit program with discounts & rewards to theme parks, restaurants and other exciting venues
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!